Hako dosing and filling systems
Incorrect dosing leads to less-than-perfect cleaning results. Overdosing puts additional strain on the materials, contaminates the waste water, and increases the costs for cleaning detergents. Hako’s dosing systems prevent under- or overdosing and the negative impacts thereof.
Filling the solution tank is time-consuming and ties the operator to the machine, which means losing valuable working time. Hako’s filling systems allow using filling times more effectively and also shortening them significantly.
Your benefits when using Hako’s automatic dosing systems
- Easy, space-saving wall mounting
- Prevents under- or overdosing – no matter how much water is used in the process
- User-friendly handling
- Perfect for all machine-suitable cleaning detergents and container sizes
- Suitable for all scrubber-driers
- Can be adjusted to different mixing ratios
- No electronics and no additional space required on board the machine
Your benefits when using Hako’s filling systems
- Ancillary activities can be carried out during the filling process
- No laborious set-up times
- Both automatic and conventional filling with a hose is possible