Data protection is important to us!
The protection of your personal data is very important to us. By publishing the following information, we comply with Article 12 of the GDPR (“Transparent information, communication and modalities for the exercise of the rights of the data subject”) as well as our obligation to provide information pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
Personal data are details referring to an individual or are suitable to establish a link to a person (“data subject”), such as the name, the postal address, a telephone number, an e-mail address, the banking connection etc. The personal data may even allow, under certain circumstances, drawing conclusions about a person’s identity.
Service provider pursuant to Article 13 of the Telemedia Act (TMG) and controller pursuant to the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) as well as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Hamburger Straße 209-239
D-23843 Bad Oldesloe
Mario Schreiber (chairman)
2. Data protection officer
Should any issues on data protection arise, our external data protection officer Astrid Bartel from Vater Solution GmbH will be at your disposal and can be contacted by e-mail under email@example.com.
3. Categories of personal data
We process the following categories of data: master data (such as company, contact(s), address, if applicable), communication data (such as e-mail addresses, telephone & fax numbers, server-log files), contract data, data on claims and receivables as well as payment information and defaults in this respect, where applicable.
4. Data sharing
Your personal data will only be transferred to third parties, if
- you have given your explicit consent to it pursuant to Article 6, sub-section 1, sentence 1a), GDPR;
- it is necessary for the performance of contractual obligations pursuant to Article 6, sub-section 1, sentence 1b), GDPR;
- it is necessary for the compliance with a legal obligation in accordance with Article 6, sub-section 1, sentence 1c), GDPR;
- it is in the public interest in accordance with Article 6, sub-section 1, sentence 1e), GDPR or;
- it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or legitimate third-party interests pursuant to Article 6, sub-section 1, sentence 1f), GDPR, unless such interests are overridden by your own interests in the protection of your personal data.
5. Third-party recipients
It may well be possible that we have to transfer your personal data to third-party recipients, in order to enable us to deal with your requests in a satisfactory manner. In doing so, we shall always observe the requirements referred to in sub-section 4 hereof. Third-party recipients may be authorised dealers of Hako GmbH, where applicable.
6. Storage duration of personal data
We shall store your data as long as they are required for the purposes on which the relevant processing job is based. Besides, we shall store data only, if we are required to do so by law, e.g. on the basis of statutory retention and documentation obligations (arising from the [German] Commercial Code [HGB], the [German] Criminal Code [StGB] or the Fiscal Code of Germany [AO)] pursuant to Article 6, sub-section 1c, GDPR. We shall inform you about any storage periods deviating therefrom in the sub-sections on the specific processing jobs.
7. Rights of the data subject
In connection with the processing of your data you have the following rights:
(1) Pursuant to Article 15 GDPR, the right to obtain information about your personal data stored and processed.
(2) Pursuant to Article 16 GDPR, the right to have incorrect personal data immediately rectified and to have incomplete personal data completed;
(3) The right to have stored personal data erased or restrict the processing of your personal data or object to the processing of your personal data (Article 17, 18 and 21 GDPR).
(4) If you have given your consent to your personal data being processed or have concluded a data processing contract and your data is processed by means of automated data processing methods, you may have the right to ensure data portability (Article 20 GDPR).
(5) Please address all requests for information, revocation of consent granted or requests to exercise your rights to the data protection officer mentioned under section 2. Should you wish to exercise your above mentioned rights, the responsible data protection officer shall verify the compliance with statutory requirements.
(6) The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. To do so, you may contact the supervisory authority at your place of residence or at the location of our company headquarters.
8. Automated decision-making
The automated decision-making will not be applied.
9. Information about the right to object
Pursuant to Article 21 GDPR, lodging an objection to the processing of your personal data based on Article 6, sub-section 1e) (data processing in the public interest) or 1f) (data processing for safeguarding legitimate interests on the basis of balancing the interests involved) is possible at any time. In the event of an objection, the personal data will no longer be processed, unless compelling legitimate grounds for the processing override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or the processing of the data is required for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims.
Please address your objection to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have given us your consent for the processing of personal data, you can withdraw this consent at any time. This shall, of course, also apply to any declarations of consent given to us before 25 May 2018 (before the GDPR came into effect). An objection can always take effect for the future only. The lawfulness of the data processing cannot be undone with retrospective effect.
Please address your objection to the e-mail address email@example.com.
10. Supervisory authority
Here is the address of our competent supervisory authority:
Unabhängiges Landeszentrum für Datenschutz Schleswig-Holstein, Holstenstraße 98, 24103 Kiel,
Phone: +49 431 988-1200, Fax: +49 431 988-1223
The following sections provide information how your personal data are collected, processed and utilized, when you visit these Websites and use the services offered there.
1. Data security
We secure our Website and other systems against loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons with the help of suitable technical and organisational measures. However, the complete protection against all dangers is impossible, despite regular controls.
Our Website uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), the industry standard for encrypting data. This will ensure the confidentiality of your personal details when being transmitted via the Internet. You will recognize from the closed key or lock symbols on the display of your browser, whether the data transfer is encrypted or not.
2. Storage of access data
(1) Whenever our Internet presentation is accessed, access data will be stored in a log file on the server of our provider.
(2) This dataset may consist, as an example, of your IP address, the date and time of the request, the name of the file requested, the file set transmitted and the access status, a description of the Web browser and of the operating system used as well as the name of your Internet service provider.
(3) These data will be collected exclusively for technical reasons; they will be evaluated for statistical purposes only and without any reference to persons (number of visitors and page popularity). These data will be automatically erased after 14 days, at the latest.
3. Collection of personal data for informational use (cookies)
(1) If the Website is used for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register for the use of the Website or do not otherwise transmit information to us, we shall not collect any personal data, except the ones mentioned in section 2 hereof that have been transmitted by your browser to facilitate the visit of our Website technically.
4. Google Analytics (Tracking)
This Website uses Google Analytics, a Web analysis service of Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called „cookies“, i.e. text files that are stored on your computer and that facilitate an analysis how you use this Website. The information generated by the cookie how you use this Website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to a server of Google in the US and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate, how you use the Website, to compile reports about the Website activities for the Website operators and to render further services associated with the use of the Website and of the Internet. Google may also transfer this information to third parties, if this is required by law or if third parties process these data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google relate your IP address to other data of Google.
You can prevent the installation of the cookies by setting your browser software accordingly, although we must advise you that you may not be able to use all functions of this Website in such case to the full extent.
This Website uses Google Analytics with the extension _anonymizeIp(), which means that IP addresses can only be stored in a shortened format. This technique will generally exclude any direct reference to persons. A job processing contract with Google has been concluded in this respect.
Article 6, sub-section 1, sentence 1a, GDPR is the legal basis for the data processing activities. We process your data so as to make our Websites available to you in the most comfortable way, to adapt their functionality to the visitors’ requirements and to improve them continuously.
5. Contact form
When getting in touch with us by e-mail or by using the contact form, we shall store your e-mail address as well as your name and telephone number, if stated, in order to answer your questions.
You can send us an encrypted e-mail by using the contact form on our Website and state your request. This may concern questions about our company, our products or our services.
We would like you to enter certain personal data into our input mask, so that we can deal with your request. These are your name, your e-mail address and further details, such as the subject of your inquiry and your message text. Apart from filling in the mandatory fields, you may also provide additional and optional information, such as a postal address and/or a telephone number.
The information thus collected will enable us to deal with your request in the most comprehensive manner. It is understood that the data you have made available to us in this connection have been provided on a strictly voluntary basis.
The personal data transmitted to us in connection with the above information as well as the time of getting in touch with us will only be used for the purpose, for which you make these data available to us, especially for dealing with your request. The information made available to us will exclusively be used to deal with your request. The data transmitted to us will neither be used for any other purposes nor be passed on to any third parties without your express consent. An exception hereto are partner firms of Hako GmbH if they need to be involved in dealing with your inquiry, i.e. our suppliers, carriers as well as logistic and trading partners. If no statutory retention requirements exist, your personal data will be erased after the matter has been dealt with.
Article 6, sub-section 1, sentence 1b), GDPR is the legal basis for the processing of these data. We shall process your data to answer your inquiries.
6. Liability for links
Our pages contain links to external Websites of third parties, whose contents are beyond our control. We can therefore not be held liable for any such external contents, since only the provider of the linked pages or the page operator is always responsible for these contents. The linked pages have been examined at the time of establishing the link, so as to identify possible infringements of the law. Unlawful contents have not been identified at the time of establishing the link. However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked pages cannot be expected and is unreasonable without tangible evidence of an infringement of the law. If we become aware of such an infringement of the law, we shall immediately remove such links.
You can reach the Web shop of Hako Service GmbH via our homepage. Please refer to our Website http://www.hako-service.com/gmz_eng/index.php for more information about the registration, orders, the customer account and the data protection provisions.
The registration portal https://www.hako-messe.com/en/ can be reached via our homepage, while the relevant data protection information can be found under https://www.hako-messe.com/en/privacy-policy/.
We make public videos available on a channel and they will be embedded there in the “extended data protection mode“. This means that no data will be transmitted to YouTube, before the videos are viewed. Once videos are clicked and viewed, data will be collected at YouTube, which lies beyond the influence of the controller of this Website.
Our website uses a link to our social media site on Facebook. Facebook receives no information about your visit on our website. However, when you click on the link, you will be forwarded to Facebook. This is also when Facebook knows that you have visited our website.
Our website uses links to our social media site on Linkedin by LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company. Linkedin receives no information about your visit on our website. However, when you click on the link, you will be forwarded to Linkedin. This is also when Linkedin knows that you have visited our website.